Untitled Document
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: bow shops from provo, UT to ogden, UT live in salt lake  (Read 1663 times)
Frost

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2011, 07:32:12 pm »

Looking for where i can go shoot the most bows to try to find out what i want to invest in. what shops have what brands and the most brands to shoot.
Thanks
9by10
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 08:14:30 pm »

go to wilde arrow in centerville.

Mathews Passion
Easton Epic shafts
AAE Max Hunter vanes  purple/orange
85 gr. Magnus Buzzcuts
Truball release
Truglo Superslam sight
lovetobowhunt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 01:01:25 am »

Jake's archery in Orem Ut. A good place to shootif you are looking for a good inside shooting range . But i would not have my bow Tuned there if you go to sportsmans warehouse in prove Ut, its a great place to "fine tune" your bow!  it also has a small shooting range,me personally sportsmans is the only place I'll ever go!

"live to hunt, hunt to live"
blucrikmuley
Global Moderator

it ain't gray its chrome!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 11:38:38 am »

wilde arrow will be mostly hoyt, mathews, and some bear, great guys to work with.

if you are interested in pse or bow madness then its jakes in orem. they also do hoyts and some other stuff.

cabela's is big on pse, bear, and diamond (made by bowtech)

sportsmans is diamond, bear and ?

although i don't do much at Humphries in American Fork they seem like good folks and IMO carry more different brands than anyone else.
they have hoyt, mathews, bowtech, bear, diamond. i'm not sure if they carry pse,

09 Drenalin LD
Beaman ICS Hunter Elite
QAD rest
CBE sight
Epek broadheads
Blazer vanes
bow_dude

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 04:22:02 pm »

Another vote for Jakes.  They carry by far the widest variety of bow brands.  I know they carry Hoyt, PSE, Martin, Elite, Have seen some Mathews, and probably 3 or more other brands. 
FlippinArrows Archery Forum
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 04:22:02 pm »

Untitled Document
foreverbowhunter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:29:00 am »

Jake's archery in Orem Ut. A good place to shootif you are looking for a good inside shooting range . But i would not have my bow Tuned there if you go to sportsmans warehouse in prove Ut, its a great place to "fine tune" your bow!  it also has a small shooting range,me personally sportsmans is the only place I'll ever go!

+1
Jake's is an awesome place if you know exactly what u want and the employees do "OK" with helping you, more the younger ones than the older ones because they act like there there just to bull**** with every one. and Jake seems like his prices are a little higher than every one else's

bear aprentice+corbon force stl-hunter arrow+rage brodhead+pasion to bowhunt=one heck of a hunt
nuttinbutchunks

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 05:12:57 pm »

Humphries is my favorite friendly neighborhood archery pro shop. The customer service is top notch! If you want it and they don't have it, they'll gfet it for you. They also have a technohunt down stairs.
Chubbytrout

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 08:33:40 am »

Jakes was great to me also. spend a good 3-4 hours with my "cant decide" attitude! good people good product good shop
blucrikmuley
Global Moderator

it ain't gray its chrome!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 08:41:59 am »

when i go to Jakes i talk with a guy named Ed. he is very informed and has treated me well in the past.

09 Drenalin LD
Beaman ICS Hunter Elite
QAD rest
CBE sight
Epek broadheads
Blazer vanes
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: